Reply by Seating Experts

Sorry you feel this way. You received brand new unscratched resin table tops as you well know. When we went to your place to check it out we found that your dishes were with an unglazed bottom which scratches things up badly especially resin tables which are very high sheen finish. Our disclaimer is written on the resin table top page.

** DISCLAIMER **
Dishes with unglazed bottoms should only be used with tablecloths as they may scratch and damage table surfaces.
Author's

Ordered 40 table tops from seatingexpert.com.Our restaurant wasn't open and we weren't sitting there every day so we asked to be called when the table tops would be delivered.

The company they hired to delivered drop shipped them without calling us, even though our number and "Call first" was written all over the boxes. Needless to say we couldn't check them and a good 80% of the table tops are chipped. When I called seatingexpert.com the woman told me that there was no way they came from their factory chipped. I told her the boxes were in good shape and all the table tops were wrapped in bubble wrap.

Her answer? "Resin tables are fragile". I have been to many restaurants with resin table tops and none look like these. Does she think that tables never get pushed together?

Anyway, be warned. This company DOES NOT stand behind their product. The underside of the tables and the way they were packaged were not consistant. I believe they may get them from some other source and have no idea about the condition of the items they're selling.

Regardless, they DO NOT stand behind their product.

You get what you get.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Seating Experts?